Providing criminal defense in DUI cases, drug cases, assaults, and all crimes
– Driving Under the Influence, Actual Physical Control, and DUI Refusal cases: You will not find better representation in the State of North Dakota in DUI, APC, and Refusal cases. Call today for a free consultation.
– Drug cases: Possession of Drugs, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Possession with Intent to Deliver, Distribute, or Manufacture, ingestion charges. Drug convictions can haunt you for a lifetime. Make sure your drug charges are skillfully handled.
– Minor in Possession/Consumption of Alcohol: Alcohol-related offenses of youth should be handled properly in order to keep school and work opportunities and avenues open to you later in life.
– Driving Under Suspension / Driving Under Revocation: We are very skilled at making DUS and DUR charges go away.
– Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault, Menacing, Terrorizing: We have solutions for your serious charges.
– Money Laundering, Embezzlement: Money laundering and embezzlement charges can involve very complex legal theories. Call today for help.
– Resisting Arrest, Hindering law enforcement, Physical Obstruction of a Government Function: In most instances, with these charges, there are good defenses available to the client.
– Felonies, Misdemeanors: From infractions to misdemeanors to felony charges, we handle it all.
– Federal, State, and City cases: No matter where the charges originate, we’ve got you covered.
– Trials: If you can’t get the deal you want, you have a right to let a jury decide. We have more than two decades of trial experience.
– Appeals: We have successfully handled hundreds of appeals in criminal cases and administrative cases. We have had convictions reversed on appeal, we have had evidence thrown out, and we have helped drivers regain their driving privileges on appeal.
We have won appeals at ALL of the highest state and federal courts in this country. Call today to learn what kind of options you have to appeal. Please be mindful that all appeal options have deadlines. Make sure you hire an attorney with experience; an attorney skilled in appellate work. You will likely have only one shot – make sure it is handled wisely.
– Forfeiture: If the government has seized your property (money, vehicle, real property) and has served you paperwork, we can help you. The government does not have a right to take your property.
You have a due process right to the return of your property. If the government has seized your property because of possession of a small amount of marijuana (or even with no criminal charges), we may be able to help you at little or no cost.